Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (except third Sunday of each month the Bookstore will be closed)
The Bookstore can be open for special events by arrangement.
|Saturday/Sunday (except 3rd Sunday of the month it is closed)||9am - 12:30pm|
|During World Peace Prayer meetings:||1 hour before and after event|
|Before and after certain events||Call for details|
For sale at the bookstore:
- A wide array of books on Nichiren Buddhism and Buddhist works concerning peace, culture, and education.
- The Gosho - a collection of the writings of Nichiren Daishonin, our founder - in both English and Japanese.
- The full collection of the Human Revolution, the history of the Sokagakkai, and other books authored by SGI President Daisaku Ikeda.
- Children's books.
- Gongyo books (liturgy for daily recitation) in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese languages and an explanation of the Lotus Sutra.
- Incense, candles, bells, water cups, beads, a small altar, and various other products you can use in your daily practice.
- Gift items such as pens, memo books, and post cards.
- CDs containing past issues of our publications, The World Tribune and Living Buddhism.
- Video tapes.
- and more...
The bookstore accepts Visa, MasterCard, Traveler's Checks, and cash. Personal checks are not accepted.